May 16-17, 2015
The 11th Annual Albuquerque Duke City Shootout will be held in the heart of the Southwest, at the foot of the picturesque Sandia Mountains. Just an hour from historic Santa Fe, Albuquerque is the perfect setting for a May tournament. Numerous tourist attractions and moderate temperatures of the high desert make Albuquerque the perfect place for fun, on and off of the soccer field! Come and play! Ride the Sandia Peak Tram! Visit Old Town! Ride the Rail-Runner to Santa Fe! A good time is waiting to be had by all!
Will be available closer to the tournament
The tournament will be held on 15 fields at the beautiful Soccer Complex in Bernalillo, just a few minutes north of Albuquerque.
Each team is guaranteed 3 games; four games will be scheduled if possible.
- U09 and U10 - 6-a-side.
- U11 and U12 - 8-a-side.
- U13 and up - 11-a-side.
Monitored FREE Substitutions will be allowed for ALL age groups from U09 through U19. Game durations and details will be as shown in the official rules.
The Albuquerque Duke City Shootout will be bracketed by individual years from U09 to U19 (i.e. U09, U10, U11, etc.), if there are enough entries to do so. Odd ages may be rolled up into the next even year division (i.e. U9/10, U11/12, etc.) Bracketing within each division will be determined by competition level.
Rosters for all teams will be limited as follows:
- U09 and U10 - 10 players
- U11 and U12 - 14 players.
- U13 + - 18 players.
Four guest players will be allowed per team.
Medallions will be awarded for every player and coach on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams in each bracket.
Every coach and player will receive a participation pin, and every referee will receive a coin.
- U09-U12: $250.00 + $150.00 refundable referee deposit: Total of $400.00
- U13+ : $300.00 + $150.00 refundable referee deposit: Total of $450.00
Click on the registration button to Register. The Button will be avaialbe when Registration is Open.
The deadline for Registration: April 20th , 2015.
Mandatory Check in
Check in will be at location to be determined on Friday, May 15th, from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM..
At check in, all teams must provide:
- Medical releases.
- Passcards for each player and coach.
- Photocopy or original signed roster, (as described under "Player Eligibility" in the official rules).
- Travel papers, if traveling from out of state.
- Guest Player Forms for all guest players.
For more information contact:
Tournament Referee Administrator
Host Hotel Information
2500 Carlisle Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Specials for the AYSO Duke City Shootout Teams:
- $75.00/night Standard Two Double Beds
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Admission to Sports & Wellness Athletic Club (age restrictions apply)
- Indoor Water Park Passes discount Rate of $17.00/person (normal $29.00/person)
Team managers should call the hotel 505-888-3311 to receive instructions on how to get the group rates for the AYSO Duke City Shootout Tournament for their team(s).
For further information visit Hotel Cascada Web-Site at: www.thehotelcascada.com